||Three-handle presentation wash-cup presented by the St. Georges St. synagogue. Until its closing in 1951 it was known as The Shadwell and St. George's Synagogue, located at 59 St. George Street, London E1. It was founded in 1902 as an Ashkenazi - Orthodox congregation. The inscription gives the name of the presenter, sans title, and no information on the recipient.The cup is inscribed in Hebrew:
סט דזאדזעס סטריט
שמחה מאיר ב"ר אהרן יעקב
תשרי שנת תרע"ט
The third handle allows the user a dry handle after washing one hand, as wet handles render the washing impure.