Rare Poscard by Rebbitzen Chaya Mushka (Moussia) Schneerson, Perchtoldsdorf 1938
- Sold Winning Bid: $1,000.00 Reserve Price Met
- 19 Bid(s) View Bid History
- Lot Number 51466
- Title (English) Rare Poscard by Rebbitzen Chaya Mushka (Moussia) Schneerson
- Note Rare
- City Perchtoldsdorf Austria
- Publication Date 1938
- Estimated Price - Low 2,000
- Estimated Price - High 5,000
- Item # 1949507
- End Date
- Start Date
 p., 280:216 mm., light age staining, crease on folds, numbered and dated.
Rare postcard completed and signed by Rebbitzen Chaya Mushka (Moussia) Schneerson, (March 16, 1901 – February 10, 1988), on behalf of her father. She is referred to by Lubavitchers as The Rebbetzin, was the wife of R. Menachem Mendel Schneerson, the seventh and last Rebbe (spiritual leader) of the Chabad-Lubavitch branch of Hasidic Judaism. She was the second of three daughters of the sixth Lubavitcher Rebbe, R. Yosef Yitzchok Schneersohn. She was named after the wife of the third Lubavitcher Rebbe, R. Menachem Mendel Schneerson.