Letter by R. Joseph Is. & Reb. Chaya Mushka Schneersohn, Perchtoldsdorf 1938
מהרבי והרבנית מליובאוויטש - Women - Hasidic - Habad
- Sold Winning Bid: $960.00 Reserve Price Met
- 21 Bid(s) View Bid History
- Lot Number 53045
- Title (English) Postcard signed and addressed by Rebitizen Chaya M. Schneersohn
- Title (Hebrew) מהרבי והרבנית מליובאוויטש
- Note Hasidic - Habad - Women
- City Perchtoldsdorf
- Publication Date 1938
- Estimated Price - Low 500
- Estimated Price - High 1,000
- Item # 2297482
- End Date
- Start Date
Postcard, typed and ink.
A postcard signed and addressed in ink by Rebetzin Chaya Mushka Schneersohn, on behalf of her father, R. Joseph Isaac Schneersohn.
Rebitzen Chaya Mushka (Moussia) Schneerson (March 16, 1901 – February 10, 1988), referred to by Lubavitchers as The Rebbetzin, was the wife of Rabbi Menachem Mendel Schneerson, the seventh and last Rebbe (spiritual leader) of the Chabad-Lubavitch branch of Hasidic Judaism. She was the second of three daughters of the sixth Lubavitcher Rebbe, Rabbi Yosef Yitzchok Schneersohn. She was named after the wife of the third Lubavitcher Rebbe, Rabbi Menachem Mendel Schneersohn.